Customers at MSP benefit from a best of breed network infrastructure. Supported by Metronet and Lloyds to deliver a joined up Voice and Data solution, with Cisco equipment, the MSP network is both resilient and flexible to provide a multitude of solutions to our customers.
Our customers demand the best in connectivity and we offer a choice of contended and uncontended data services at less than market rates and can provide connection speeds from 10 mb to multi Gb.
For customers with more complex requirements than a traditional leased line (IP Transit), we and our partner Metronet can offer; a VLAN, P2P, or Wave.
The MSP Telephony Solution (Voice) is hosted by our partner Lloyds and our model is simply to charge on a per handset per month, flexible contract basis. We provide Mitel handsets with a host of features, and call charges are less than those provided by typical national providers.
Support and benefits:
- On site network support available 24/7/365, guaranteed fix of any issues within four hours
- No installation costs for MSP Broadband or bespoke contracts of minimum 12 months
- Up and running within ten days
- Fantastic scalability – upgrade to a higher bandwidth almost instantly
- 99.95% guaranteed network uptime
- One point of contact for both Voice and Data solutions
£3,000 Connectivity Voucher
In addition to the great connectivity offer at MSP, we and our partners are registered suppliers of the BDUK Connection Voucher Scheme, which offers grant funding, of up to £3,000 to SME’s who wish to make a step change in their internet connection. More details on the scheme can be found here.